Friday, June 7, 2013

Christina D... Straight. No Chaser.

Whenever someone says it's wedding season

myfriendsaremarried: and I'm like… That’s when you remind them of the Red Wedding. Then...

I think people are STILL blown by the Red Wedding. For those who read the books and knew it was...

I think people are STILL blown by the Red Wedding. For those who read the books and knew it was...

basiliuskrane: [ The Cast of MATILDA Then & Now ]

















basiliuskrane:

[ The Cast of MATILDA Then & Now ]

rachaelraymag: Amp up the taste and look of your drinks with...



rachaelraymag:

Amp up the taste and look of your drinks with cool and colorful flavored ice cubes!

Get all 21 cool ice cube combos here!

nobilitydefined: notforbreakfast: The Font Conference....



















nobilitydefined:

notforbreakfast:

The Font Conference. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3k5oY9AHHM

This is genius. 

Gifs I Never Use But Wish I Did:

ramblingsofanurbanjawn:

MAKE ME ADMIT STUFF

1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? 2. You talked to an ex today,...

sourcedumal: whatwhiteswillneverknow: FBI Uniform Crime...





















sourcedumal:

whatwhiteswillneverknow:

FBI Uniform Crime Report Hate Crime Statistics, 2011

To the German who kept coming into my inbox last night. Here's your fucking answer. 

motherjones: Here's what Antarctica looks like under all that...



motherjones:

Here's what Antarctica looks like under all that ice…

ATLiens

All my bags are packed (no, not even close) I’m ready to go.  I’m standing outside my...

"So listen. Fuckniggas. Can't stand 'em… I cannot stand fuckboys. I really get so annoyed by these..."

"So listen. Fuckniggas. Can't stand 'em… I cannot stand fuckboys. I really get so annoyed by...

"Despite her considerable public profile, high favorability ratings and activism on behalf of..."

"Despite her considerable public profile, high favorability ratings and activism on behalf of...

peechington-marie: improvisedharmony: HERE IS A DUET BETWEEN A...



peechington-marie:

improvisedharmony:

HERE IS A DUET BETWEEN A SHOWSTOPPING COCKATIEL AND THEIR ACCOMPANIST HUMAN ON PIANO

BRINGING YOU A SELECTION FROM THAT FEEL-GOOD FAVORITE "MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO"

LMAO i'm so glad i watched this lol

SO MUCH CUTE!

gracebello: Most minimum wage earners are adult women, not...



gracebello:

Most minimum wage earners are adult women, not teenagers.

lauricef: Doc Brown to the rescue!



lauricef:

Doc Brown to the rescue!

Photo



bleeziethechef: I'm not messing around. Ok? Used to do this in...



bleeziethechef:

I'm not messing around. Ok?

Used to do this in for Slope Day all the time. 

thecouscousqueen: 246-oh-1: harrysbear: the heat wave in...





















thecouscousqueen:

246-oh-1:

harrysbear:

the heat wave in Australia last week

that is some of the most intense "nope"ing i've ever seen

ah yes spain was like this at one point

kingjaffejoffer: hevstiel: STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WATCH...



kingjaffejoffer:

hevstiel:

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WATCH THIS VIDEO

so you know how between bands at shows they play music in between? well just before Green Day came on stage on saturday, they started playing Bohemian Rhapsody through the speakers and this happened.

hands down the best crowd experience I have ever had and it's still giving me goosebumps whenever I watch this video :'))))))))) I'm so happy people filmed it!

This is what happens when music is timeless

geekscoutcookies: Im really trying to see what the big problem...



geekscoutcookies:

Im really trying to see what the big problem is with this commercial. This is one of the funniest ive seen in a long time.

People being ignorant asshats is the problem. 

This commercial is fucking adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment