Friday, June 7, 2013

leftbreathless

d-ymares: i did lie



d-ymares:

i did lie

muertaen-vida: anchor[s] | via Tumblr on We Heart It -...



muertaen-vida:

anchor[s] | via Tumblr on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/55723737/via/UnPocoPatetica

conversemusic: 1-2-3-4…. The countdown's over. Converse Music...



conversemusic:

1-2-3-4…. The countdown's over. Converse Music has hit Tumblr!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Dad

You were my hero, inspiration, best friend, and the greatest father in the world.  You don’t realize how much I miss you. It sucks seeing you laugh and have a great time one day, then gone forever the next day.  I miss your laugh, your voice, your cigar stench. I miss your dumb stories about golf. I miss how you called me a “smartass” every time I would joke with you. I miss the talks we used to have.  How you always gave me the best advice and make sense every single time.

You wanted me to become a better man and have responsibilities.  Well you sure as hell got your wish.  As much as it hurts and breaks my heart knowing that you are gone, I have to just be thankful that you are out of pain and you are with your parents and the “Other two musketeers”.  I have had 7 hours of sleep in the last 4 days. I tried drinking myself to sleep last night trying to get this out of my head, but it only made it worse.  I don’t know how many packs of cigarettes I have gone through the past couple days. I miss you here, Dad. I love you so much. I am going to make you proud. I am going to make it in my career and dedicate it to you. R.I.P. Michael Buckler. I love ya, Pop!

       The “kid” is coming home

Photo



Photo



crunchybacon: hotminiskirts: Emma Watson looking AMAZING, very...



crunchybacon:

hotminiskirts:

Emma Watson looking AMAZING, very sexy in the latest GQ photo-shoot.

goddamn

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



HI:)



HI:)

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment