Friday, June 7, 2013

Staying in, Getting off

Everything changed when we would travel together for Dad's...



Everything changed when we would travel together for Dad's business.

At home, our fucks were filled with slow & extremely emotional love making. There was an overabundance of caresses, praise and quiet moaning that felt as though it took several hours and left me feeling boneless and dead to the world after. Eventually he'd get up & moisten a washcloth to clean us up before holding me close to him as we fell asleep.

The dynamic when we would share a hotel room, however, was completely different. In the time the door clicked shut & he locked it, I was to be naked except for the socks on my feet and the black jock I was to have packed to wear the day before and be ready to roll the condom onto him. The intensity was still there but was much more aggressive from the almost angry pace he set to the words ('Daddy's little bitch' and 'Filthy whore' were his preferred statement when he even took the time to speak) & minimal lube used. Despite being told to stay quiet I would eventually break and moan, which only caused him to slap my ass and start ramming harder. By the time he was finished with me I felt an entirely different sort of exhausted than usual and he'd leave me on the double bed he used me on before undoing the other one and going almost immediately to sleep after tossing his condom.

I question all the time which version of Daddy I prefer - the merciless fucker or the more intimate, tender man - and can never choose between them or even say that one is better than the other. I do, however, make sure I go on every business trip he has, if only to try and figure out a definitive answer.

When I showed up to class on an early Monday morning suddenly...



When I showed up to class on an early Monday morning suddenly sporting spectacles I got a few odd looks. Most of my college classmates & friends didn't know I even had eye issues and the ones that did knew how much I'd hated my glasses growing up but a little smirk coupled with 'Gotta save money somehow' or 'If you saw what I spent on contacts every year, you'd know why I switched back' and any fleeting curiosity dissipated.

In truth, however, the glasses were a compromise reached with my father. One of his favorite things was to shoot onto my face & have me lick it off but one too many times being hit in the eye had led to the most minor of tiffs before the solution was soon reached. Truly, I still wasn't the biggest fan of glasses but at least my new ones weren't hideous like my childhood ones & saved us some extra cash while my father got to watch me lick every drop of his essence from the lens surfaces.

My brother had been bagging on Russel for ages, mostly how he...



My brother had been bagging on Russel for ages, mostly how he 'knew a bottom bitch when he saw one' and 'If you're not going to jump on that ass, then I will.' I never asked how he knew about my crush on my oldest friend but mostly brushed it off until I stumbled in on them using my bed when I came home early from work. Russ was fully captivated by the act at hand but James must've heard me slam the door when I entered the apartment as he leered at me while forcing Russel down even further.

I felt my face getting hot as my anger rose, which wasn't helped by James mouthing 'told you' as he rammed himself down Russel's throat harder. If his track record was anything to go by, Russ would just be another of the endless conquests and effectively a non possibility for me now, which left me more upset than anything else but perhaps keeping him as a friend would serve both of us better in the long run.

Still - I couldn't deny my jealousy as I (briefly) watched them continue before leaving for my other friend's place, nor could I ignore how aroused the sight of Russel being dominated made me but what I would try to ignore, if only for a while longer, is how I was unsure which one I was more jealous of in that moment.

(image source)

Our version of 'breakfast in bed' might be vastly...



Our version of 'breakfast in bed' might be vastly different than most families, but I doubt that theirs is anywhere near as enjoyable.

By the way he was breathing and thrusting at me I could tell he...



By the way he was breathing and thrusting at me I could tell he was close and bobbed my head to match him but as I braced for the stream that was all but certain to come within the next few second, I glanced upward in time to see him pull out of my mouth. Still dazed, I barely heard him as he pumped feverously.

"Wanna - wanna try s - OH!" His first shot hit the went upward and landed on my chest  and a second landed partially on my cheek but I watched as the others dribbled instead and slowly ran lines down his still pulsing shaft. His breathing returned to a more normal rate and slowly a knowing smirk graced his features as he raised one eyebrow & squeezed out a few last drops before angling it in my direction.


"Okay son, go ahead."

David may talk a good game, and does look admittedly rough...



David may talk a good game, and does look admittedly rough around the edges, but in the reality of our dorm room he's a lot less intimidating and ridiculously easy to get off. Just five minutes bumping uglies, or him bumping his own uglies down my throat, and he's as docile as a lamb.

The motel room was obviously chosen from the cheap rate as he...



The motel room was obviously chosen from the cheap rate as he had no blackout curtains & a 'scenic' view of the courtyard but I wasn't exactly in his room during the daytime for the ambiance. Ray shucked his swim suit down to his angle and pumped once or twice before I sunk to my knees and swallowed him to the root. The cool metal of his watch felt great against my neck as did the almost silent stream of expletives that escaped his lips as he shot himself down my throat.

I hadn't planned on seeing him again but there was a twinkle in his eyes as he watched me get up from my kneeling position and I knew that I then hadn't quite seen the last of him during the week he was down for vacation.

Like most fridays, Tommy had stumbled in less than 10 minutes...



Like most fridays, Tommy had stumbled in less than 10 minutes before curfew, swinging a bag of pot that he got from his dealer friend and laughing his head off. I nodded in his general direction before turning back to my midterm studying as, unlike my roommate, I was on an academic scholarship and couldn't afford to fail or even get a C on anything. Everything went as it usually did at first - him grabbing one of the endless supply of hot pockets he consumed while I got up from my desk to stretch - but then he offered some smoke and I figured: why not? The quarterly round of random drug testing had concluded earlier in the week and I could certainly use the pressure release.

Cut to me on my knees in front of him nearly an hour later. Throughout the entirety of our relationship I had parroted my non attraction to him (which was only half true) and that he wouldn't have to worry about my changing my mind about this - it wasn't that he cared that I was gay but he just assumed that I would want him - and there I was contradicting myself. I still can't remember how it even got to that point but one second his dick was out and the next my nose was brushing against his pubic hair.

Needless to say that I had hoped he'd forget or that, should he remember, it could be blamed on my getting high. Unsure of what to do, I stayed late at the library tonight & did my best to creep inside unnoticed. Tommy liked to go clubbing on the weekends and was usually gone around this time but instead I found him in the living room, eyes focusing and looking amused as I walked past.

"There you are dude!"

I huffed a breathe and peeked my head in wearing what I hoped was an expression of cool indifference but it fell in the face of him stretched out on our sofa.
"Hey, I was thinking. Remember last week?"
I gulped but said nothing else beyond "A little. What about it?"
"Like I said, I was thinking about it and….I wouldn't mind doin' that again?"
"Oh, you mean getting high together? Sure man, anytime."
"No, not that - though that was tight too, Bro - I meant the other part"
"You mean the -"
"Yeah dude." He pulled his legs onto the sofa & I saw his cock slowly hardening as I tried & failed to stare at his face instead of it. "You down tonight?" By this point his impressive length was at full mast as I could already feel my mouth watering at the possibility of having it again.
"Sure"
He grinned wide as I let the books fall to the floor as my own body did and nestled myself between his outstretched thighs.

In the morning I barely remembered Trey's name, that he...



In the morning I barely remembered Trey's name, that he was a local guy, or even what made us decide to go back to his hotel room instead of mine.

But one thing I did remember was him slipping me his number the morning after and I'll never forget is how great that monster of his felt that first night, if only because I thought of him every time I moved in the two days following.

Being across the country for school & drowning in homework,...



Being across the country for school & drowning in homework, I may not have been able to spend the easter holiday in a way that my family would've liked - with the big dinner & easter egg hunt that was always organized by the church - but I did at least manage to spend the day worshiping Jesus anyway.

Or, to be more accurate, the guy from my calculus class who'd grown out his hair & beard and was being called 'jesus of the courtyard' by everyone, which is close enough for me.

Admittedly, there are probably better way to come out to your...



Admittedly, there are probably better way to come out to your estranged older brother while visiting him out of town than for him to find you using his dildos.

That said, I doubt that any of those more 'appropriate' ways end in him screwing you silly the rest of the weekend after he gets over the initial shock or ensuring your parents that should you choose a college in his city that he would have no problem letting you stay there with him.

I snickered quietly as he convinced mom & dad that it would be the perfect opportunity to 'get close again' but any flicker of amusement halted once his fingers were inside of me upon hanging up, with his cock soon following.

The Monday that I got home I signed up for the study group & immediately began to research requirements for all the schools in his area.

A lot of the other residents in the hotel were getting sick of...



A lot of the other residents in the hotel were getting sick of them but the whole but I found them amusing. Jake, Jerry, Jamie, Jeff and Jason were all on the wrestling team at their college and were as fun loving & rowdy as they were essentially harmless.

A few times I'd ran into one or more of them in town and bantered back & forth but thought nothing of it until I saw them all horsing around in the pool and was encouraged to join them. After maybe a half hour together I found myself in their room, a beer in hand for everyone as they all joked & talked sports. I tried to follow but was soon lost and just stuck to nodding along at the right places (having an older brother myself, I'd had the routine down) until I felt it.

Sometime after the 3rd round of drinks someone, I can't remember who, started stroking my knee. A chill went down my spine & the stroking stopped but I encouraged him to continue, not realizing the other 4 were waiting to see how I reacted. A mumbled 'told you I know how to pick 'em' was the last coherent words any of us said as I was thrown over my shoulder and taken into their bedroom. There was a lot of joking around the whole time, the other guys heckling whoever was 'on the mat' with me, but it was all in good fun (I could tell, even slightly wasted) and amazingly each guy waited their turn without it becoming an issue.

For the life of me, I couldn't pick any of them out of a line-up now, or even tell you who was who were they all standing together, but it was hands down the most simultaneously hot & light hearted sexual experience I've had. I'm not sure where they went after they left but I made sure to see them at least one more time before their trip was over, if only to thank them for the great time.

"Here, pop?" "Yeah" "But someone...



"Here, pop?"

"Yeah"

"But someone might see!"

The company retreat was something held every six month and my father took great delight in how much the people he employed in his hauling business looked forward to it. Given that it would be passed down to me, his only child, with in the next 10 years he pushed me to become more present in festivities like this so when he did eventually step down that the guys would respect me as they did him. In order to this, he told me that from time to time I'd be tested by him and how I rose to the occasion would determine how long it would be until everything was mine.

But none of that explains why he decided that now, during the event, was the perfect time to sneak away & mess around. It wasn't so much the act - that was old hat between us - but the fact that his chosen location for this tryst was in low-lying grass less than a mile from all the workers and their spouses

"Let me worry about that. You want the company, don't you?"

"Of course I - "

"Because I know that Jeremy would be more than happy to take over when I retire" That got a rise out of me - Jeremy was the most obnoxious slimeball I'd ever met & the very first thing I'd planned to do once I received he company was fire him.

"Son, being a leader is more than just knowing your stuff. If people are ever going to respect you then you have to learn to command others and make them follow your command as well as be unapologetic about what you want. This is what I want right now, Caleb." Unzipping his pants dad fished himself out and gave a few tugs. "So get to it & if you hurry up, I'm sure no one will notice that we've slipped away."

Pushing myself forward, I allowed the usual passion that came from this time together to take over and before I knew it Dad was handing me some paper towels stashed in his pants pockets so I could clean myself off as he put himself away & we headed back before any had noticed we'd been gone.

When you intern at a law firm in that neighbors an all boys...



When you intern at a law firm in that neighbors an all boys college & has two different gyms within a 10 mile radius, seeing buff guys & hot older men is an hourly occurrence. I'm still not sure how I make it each day without embarassing myself by showing a visible bulge in my pants (as I'd love to see any one or all of them naked & demanding I service them)  but I'm usually the first out the door so I can remedy the hard on each work day brings.

I wasn't allowed out at night to do anything without...



I wasn't allowed out at night to do anything without having completed my list of household duties all of which were centered around pleasing dad, and boy - did he never let me forget that. It didn't matter what it was - parties, soccer practice, meeting up with my partners on varied school projects at the library - he came first, with work being the only exception.

Both of us would pretend to be annoyed about it in our own ways, him conveniently bringing my 'chores' up as I was readying to leave and I acting like it was a big inconvenience, but it was largely for show as no more than 5 or so minutes later our bodies would be against each other. Sometimes it's frustrating that he only engages these contacts when I've already committed myself elsewhere or he would purposefully hold himself off to stall for more time together (as each chore wasn't finished until he did) but there was always affection afterward and with friends who had to do anything from labour around the house or caring for other siblings as their chores I was glad that I at least enjoyed fulfilling my responsibilities.

It was an idea I thought insane from the moment he pitched it...



It was an idea I thought insane from the moment he pitched it but I couldn't deny how hot it sounded so there we were, alone in one of the interrogation rooms at roommate's job. He was smart enough to pick the farthest away room but we could still be caught at any time (which added to the thrill, admittedly) so I told myself to keep quiet.

Eventually Greg cleared his throat and got my attention, grabbing his bulge with one hand and adjusting his aviator sunglasses with the other. Blinking once, I zoned in on what we were hear to do.

"So, Mr…."

"Palmer. James Palmer"

"Right. Mr. Palmer, we have you on tape for the indecent exposure charge. You might as well just fess up now. I'll even see to it that they can get you a deal."

"That's bullshit. I ain't admittin' to anything I didn't do in the first place."

Greg sighed heavily then & I watch him rub his semi through his pants, knowing that he was watching me watch him.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way Palmer, your choice."

"Let's go with option 2 then - I always did like things better hard, sir."
 How either of us was keeping a straight face was beyond me. Greg raised a single eyebrow before fishing himself out and stroking himself completely erect.

"What about now, Palmer?" He asked with a huskiness in his voice "Still intent on doing things the hard way?"

"Definitely." I involuntarily licked my lips as he crossed the room & placed his cockhead to my lips. Hesitating only for a second, he grabbed the back of my head and slid himself completely inside my mouth as I eagerly met my nose with the finely trimmed pubic hair.

"Have it your way Palmer" he tossed out breathily before meeting my eager mouth thrust for thrust. "But if we have to do this every night until you crack, I'm willing to do so." Hands reached towards the small of my back and I needed farther foward, burying myself as much into him as I could. "Make no mistake though Palmer - you will crack, and I'll be the one that gets you to do it."

Not figuring that any of that required a response I pulled off him momentarily to catch my breathe before diving back in to finish our 'interrogation' as soon as possible so we could slip back home unnoticed & (hopefully) with Greg's job intact.

With holding down three part time jobs in order to support the...



With holding down three part time jobs in order to support the two of us, no one I know works harder than he does. I felt guilty at first & offered to drop out of school to help take some of the burden off of him but he would just shake his head at this, telling me that 'finishing a higher education was what your mother would've wanted for you. All I need from you is to study hard & tend the needs of the house - let your papa take care of the rest'. So while he is at work or, often, on his way from one job to the other, I'll make sure dinner is ready or have his uniforms ironed & hanging in the closet. Every once in a while we'll even get to eat dinner together but most of the time I leave a plate for him in the microwave.

And then of course there's the issue of relations. Several nights he is worn down from his varied jobs and is too tired to do anything more than collapse into bed & I follow suit,  but just as often there are nights like tonight, where he'll sneak away to the bathroom and send me a pic to let me know to have myself ready for him. Some times last longer than others and some times are more gentle than others but I appreciate each encounter we have together as it's some of the most intimate quality time I could ever ask for.

Not to say that things are always perfect - there are plenty of times where we're angry with each other or things are tense in the household because of money but I would be lying if I said that there is anyone else I'd rather be with than him (and something in his eyes tells me that he feels the same).

I'd seen him once or twice around campus, just in passing,...



I'd seen him once or twice around campus, just in passing, and found myself drawn to him even though he wasn't my usual type and not knowing anything about him.  Despite my attempts to watch him privately during these moments, I was caught a few times. Sometimes he'd smirk but mostly be looked annoyed but I would always find a reason to leave the area he was in. All of this led to being confronted by him in the undeveloped area behind the dorms one afternoon. Usually I took this way between classes because it was more efficient then driving from class to class or, in that day's case, from class & back home. Less than 20 feet from my building he grabbed my shoulder & gestured further back into the woods. Before I could ask - or say much of anything - he unbuckled his pants and let them hit the forest floor.

"Dude, what the hell? Wherever I am, I can always feel your eyes on me. If you want it that bad then go ahead man."

Licking my lips, I sank my knees into the dirt and dug in, steeling myself as it turned into him fucking my face. Eventually he ceased & pulled out, spewing all over my face & leaving without any formalities. Since then, I've seen him a few more times on campus, always managing to meet with him in the woods less than 48 hours after each sighting & still don't know anything about him. It bugged me at first but now I don't mind, it's keeping life exciting while I'm still bogged out with classwork or working to put myself through school, and have even begun to look forward to these encounters even if nothing ever comes from them besides grass stains and the vaguely fond twinkle in his eyes after he climaxes.

Sure, they clog traffic & make things more complicated for...



Sure, they clog traffic & make things more complicated for us locals for a few months but there are definite benefits that outweigh any hassle to me. Like tonight for example, I was able to hook up with two best friends who were in for their week off in one of the better hotels in town. I could tell that both were sober almost right away, and were merely pretending not to be for each other's benefits if only to avoid admitting that they were into guys. It's a bit of a fucked up mindset but it was obvious that this routine was a regular occurrence that seemed to be working for them so who was I to judge?

Instead I played along with them and had a great night, removing myself  from between them after both had fallen asleep. Stopping briefly in front of the mirror to make sure I grabbed everything and looked ok I slipped out as quietly as possible & headed home for some sleep, eager to see what the next night of spring break season had to offer me.

"You said gay guys are better at head,...



"You said gay guys are better at head, right?"

Before I could respond, down went Greg jeans & boxers. I'd met him a few times, when Theo - his friend & my roommate - threw a party at our place or in passing either here or on campus but we'd never really talked in depth, aside from Friday's rager when we were both a little tipsy.

"I'm sorry?" I threw out as I tried not to stare at his uncut cock too hard. I failed at this, especially with it thickening slowly with each passing second.

"On Friday, you said gay guys give better head."

I probably had. I don't remember talking to him at all, likely my own friends in this dorm, but that sounded exactly like something I said. What I didn't get was why it mattered to him.

"Yeah, so what?"

"P-prove it."

I was torn between feeling insulted & flattered and was tempted to just leave in the living room looking like a fool. But something about his expression changed my mind. Throwing off my jacket & placing it with my keys on the coffee table, I began to work on him.

I spared a glance midway through I saw his haunted eyes and thought better of trying to engage him afterward. He came shortly after that and dressed hastily, only stopping to tell me that 'you better keep this a secret' and 'this doesn't make me….I'm no gay, okay?' and was on his way.


We hooked up a few more times between then and when I graduated two years later, never talked to him again in person, but I did catch him at a club one night that I frequented, arm around the waist of another man who was making him laugh. Briefly we caught each other's eye and I tipped my drink in his direction when he nodded but was perfectly happy to leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment