Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ho shiz it's...

buykigurumiDOTcom/fleece-skunk-kigurumi-p-204DOThtml Closest I could find.

B'dawww~!

But I don't like how baggy it is. :x 

Everybody seems better at being social to someone else. LOL XP

Well, I am social still.. when I actually leave the house, haha. I'm obviously social online..

Iunno, mann. XD;

I do talk to strangers to compliment them in RL, or give out random hugs to people that seem like they need one. So, I do reach out to strangers.. that makes me social, right?

I love that I have someone I can share Good Charlotte with,...



I love that I have someone I can share Good Charlotte with, haha. XD

Salt-and-pepper kettle chips sound lovely at the moment... Kayla, would you consider yourself an expert in being social (or at least friendly)?

I'm not an expert at anything. D: Nooooope. nopenopenope.

I have social anxiety, sweetheart. I'm not the greatest at being "social", haha. And I try my best to be friendly, I really do.. but sometimes, people aggravate the fuck out of me. S:

Soooo… yeah. :l 

nicoleaclyne: from-the-one-called-whatsername: its gone too...



nicoleaclyne:

from-the-one-called-whatsername:

its gone too far

or not far enough

Can I have huggle-clings? I feel blah due to lack of being social.

*huggle-clings~*

I've been nomming on salt and vinegar pringles. HOLY FUCK, THIS SHIT IS DIVINE~ 

You dont need a fursuit, but you might wanna check out pajamagrams hooded footie pajamas, they got ones that are different animalz wif ears n tails n stuff.

But, I wanna be meeeee. Not a random animal. Unless they have a skunk. owo I fucking love skunks! :DD

why am i so attracted to you?

Congratulations, dear Anon, you are the last Anon to leave me a message. ^^

can we please have a photo of your butthole?

Silly, Anon. That's not for tumblr.

Is your tail going to be that full and long?!? That would be uber awesome if it came down to your ankles!! You'd make a LOT of furries very jealous! XD That's an interesting body pattern too. I would've guessed you'd've gone with a diagonally striped pattern though. I guess I was wrong. :( Still, however far in the future it may be, I look forward to seeing you sport your complete outfit. :)

It's going to be whatever pawstar's fox tail size will be, I'm sure. But the ears will be lynx ears, with teh tufts of fur at the top and everything. ^^

I don't ever plan on getting a fursuit, though. Sorry. ^^; 

Lol

You do that. o-o

On a different note, I'm curious if you have a full-body furry suit. Or maybe you have your eye on one? I don't even know if such a thing exists, but it sounds possible. I remember you saying something about getting custom ears and a tail before. What would your fur look like? Could you maybe draw us an example of the pattern?

Those are called fursuits! ^^ And no, I don't own one. I'm still waiting on my ears and tail, though.

And I can't draw /at all/. D8


I do have this photo from Second Life of my fursona, though:

 

Additionally, they think if a woman is posting sexy pictures of herself she must want pervy attention. They miss the possibility you might just want to share things from your life. It's not like the only pix you share are nudes. It's sad so many people mistranslate a persons intentions and then demand courtesy according to their oversight as if you are the one in the wrong. Has the island for stupid people been commissioned yet? The reservation count seems to be building rather quickly.

Exactly! I post all sorts of things on my tumblr. Of course they zoom in on just the nudes. @.@; 

It sounds to me like the anons don't realize you could turn off their ability to comment altogether. Then they would have to create an account to be able to comment. Even then you could just block them. If they made another account to do it all again, they'd be going through more trouble to repeat the process than you.

I really am tempted to do that, unfortunately. :/

I wanted to say this yesterday but i didn't want to post around all those creeps, but I wanted to thank you. You helped me through some bad times, and not just the sexy pictures but just the funny and silly stuff too.

Ohh? o:

I'm glad I could help, sweet Anon. ♥ 

wow major creepiness factor today now now weirdo's lets show some respect don't make me get the soap and water squirt guns out >:3 u dirty bastards :P and on another note how are you doing today kayla :)

Today, I am full of excite! Just 6 more days 'til Orlando is here! Eeee~! ♥ ♥ ♥

i hope you don't feel bad for all these idiots being angry that you don't appreciate their sick comments. I'm laughing for real for people calling you rude for how you deal with them. They sound like the people who complain about the "friendzone" too! Keep on being amazing plz <3

xD; Yeah, people sure are silly. :P

Anons should stfu about HONESTY and double tap if they have some hate left.

o-o Double-tap… like… from Zombieland? xD

What about if one doesn't do anything to your photos and just likes your witty banter and how you deal with creeps?

Haha, then you're one of few, apparently. xP

You're posting .. revealing pictures on fetlife and here and you don't want to know if people are masturbating to them ? Gotta be more honest with yourself huh ..

It's never been an interest of mine to hear what people do to my photos. I post them because it's enjoyable to me, not for people to jerk off to. If they do, then so be it. But hearing about their encounters with their genitals and how and why.. just.. No thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment